Our client-centered community access service supports our respected clients to explore opportunities at home and in their community. Our suite of services includes in-home care.
We gladly :
- Maintaining and developing friendships and informal community connections
- Help client Participate in sporting and recreational activities;
- Guide client in accessing educational and training courses;
- We do life skills training such as house keeping, meal preparation, transport training, money management and shopping;
- Assistance to attend medical, dental, therapy and other appointments.
We offer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and cater for all ages from children to adults. We have a diverse range of highly skilled support team members and we work closely with you to match the right team members in order to meet your support requirements.
We have staff with qualifications in aged care,child care and disability services allowing us to provide high quality support services. Our services are available throughout the greater metropolitan region.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6396 4431.
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Assistance with travel /transport arrangement
- Training for independence in travel and transport
- Development and support with daily living and life skills
- Assistance to access and maintain employment
- participation in a community, social and civic activities
- participation in recreational activities of choice
- Specific therapy services – single-focused support and strategies for all ages
- improved(maintained) functional capacity to enable NDIS participants to independently undertake practical activities.