At CDS our specialist experience with psycho-social disability means that we do things differently. Our team has direct experience assisting people to overcome social barriers and our model ensures that the people we support have access to the best support. Our team will:
- Use the recovery framework to identify challenging situations and interactions for our customers and plan for them proactively.
- Respect and acknowledge the person’s lived experience, ensuring that their strengths and identity are at the forefront of service.
- Proactively build recovery relationships that are responsive to families, carers and support people.
- Create opportunities for self-determination, autonomy and responsibility.
- Take action on social inclusion and work to address the social determinants of health and wellbeing.
Recovery plans are reviewed regularly by our leadership team to ensure that the people we support are receiving the right opportunities to lead their personal recovery.